ADBEF’s action plan for future focuses on the following:
- Capacity building of more domestic workers in areas of sexual and reproductive health and rights, STIs and HIV.
- Capacity building of domestic workers in saving and loan schemes and creation of small income generating activities.
- Provide legal assistance to domestic workers victims of domestic violence.
- Training of out of school youth on saving and creation of small businesses.
- Advocacy and assistance for the out of school children to have access to vocational training.
- Training of domestic workers on the principles of human rights and child protection.
- Training of rural youth peer educators on sexual and reproductive health.
- Awareness raising activities on the prevention of gender based violence (GBV) for couples.